John H Luxton Photography

Transport + Industrial + History + Regional

  • Home
  • About
  • What's New
  • Browse
  • Photo Sales & Gifts
  • Info / Blog
  • Search
  • Contact
  • Links
  1. Ireland
  2. Dublin - City and County

Dublin City

Photographs taken in and around Dublin City County Dublin
Read More
  • Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002

    Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002

    Phoenix Park Deer

  • Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002

    Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002

    North Wall Scotch Berth

  • Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002

    Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002

    North Wall Scotch Berth

  • Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002

    Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002

    North Wall Scotch Berth

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Fallow deer in Phoenix Park Fallow deer have been present in Phoenix Park since the seventeenth century when they were hunted for sport by the gentry of the day. The present-day herd is descended from those deer.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Fallow deer in Phoenix Park Fallow deer have been present in Phoenix Park since the seventeenth century when they were hunted for sport by the gentry of the day. The present-day herd is descended from those deer.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Fallow deer in Phoenix Park Fallow deer have been present in Phoenix Park since the seventeenth century when they were hunted for sport by the gentry of the day. The present-day herd is descended from those deer.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Fallow deer in Phoenix Park Fallow deer have been present in Phoenix Park since the seventeenth century when they were hunted for sport by the gentry of the day. The present-day herd is descended from those deer.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Fallow deer in Phoenix Park Fallow deer have been present in Phoenix Park since the seventeenth century when they were hunted for sport by the gentry of the day. The present-day herd is descended from those deer.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Dublin, Eire - June 02, 1999

    Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin. Previously housing both British Armed Forces and Irish Army garrisons through three centuries, the barracks were the oldest continuously occupied example in the world. Built in 1702, and further extended in the late 18th century and 19th century, the complex's main buildings are neo-classical in style. Originally called simply The Barracks, and later The Royal Barracks, the name was changed in 1922 by the Irish Free State to "Collins Barracks", in honour of Michael Collins, who had been killed in action earlier that year. Since 1997 the barracks have been home to collections of the National Museum of Ireland, and the original structures have seen some award winning redevelopment and conservation work to support this new role. The parade ground is known as Clarke Square in honour of Thomas Clarke one of the signatories of the declaration of independence executed in the wake of the 1916 Easter Rising.

  • Dublin, Eire - August, 1996

    Dublin, Eire - August, 1996

    Gunniess Hop Store

  • Photo Sharing
  • About SmugMug
  • Browse Photos
  • Prints & Gifts
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Contact
  • Owner Log In
© 2022 SmugMug, Inc.
    Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002
    Dublin, Eire - April 03, 2002
    Dublin, Eire - September 03, 1999