The Isle of Man Railway - June 17, 2018
View along the track bed towards Douglas. There was a passing loop at the station but only the Peel bound side of the loop boasted a platform. The remains of the ornamental station sign can be seen on the left.
Opened on July 01, 1873 the station closed completely on September 09, 1968. Today the trackbed is promoted as the Steam Heritage Trail which opened in 1990.