St Fagans National History Museum - JHLPHOTOGRAPHY
shopify analytics ecommerce tracking
ActionActionAltAdjustAlertAlert2AngleBracketDownAngleBracketLeftAngleBracketLeftSlimAngleBracketRightAngleBracketRightSlimAngleBracketUpic AspectRectable 18dpic AspectSquare 18dpBrowserCalendarCameraPhotoCameraPhoto2CameraVideo2CartCart2CartAddCartAdd2CheckmarkCommentComment2CreditCardCropDesktopDownloadDownload2EditEdit2EmailEmail2FlagFlag2FolderFolder2FolderOpenFullScreenGalleryGallery2GearHeartHeartOutlinedHelpHelpEncircledHideHistoryHistory2HomeHome2ImageImage2InfoInfoEncircledInfoEncircled2LaptopLayoutLinkLockLock2MenuMenu2MinusMinusSlimMobileMoreHorizMoreVertPagePage2PausePlayPlusPlusSlimPrinterSearchSearch2ShareSizesStarStarOutlinedSyncTabletTagTrashTrash2UploadUpload2UserUsersVideoCameraViewWarningWrenchXCrossActionActionAltAddAdjustAlertAlert2AmazonAndroidAppleArrowBackArrowNextBrowserCameraPhotoCameraPhoto2CartCart2CartAddCheckCloseCommentComment2CropCursorMoveDesktopDownloadDropboxFacebookFlickrFolderFolder2FullScreenSlimGalleryGallery2GoogleDriveGooglePhotosHelpEncircledHelpEncircled2HistoryHistory2HomeHome2InfoEncircledInfoEncircled2LaptopLayoutLightroomLinkLockLock2MenuMobileMoreHorizMoreVertNavigateBackNavigateNextPaintPausePeoplePeople2PersonPerson2PhoneSavePlayPrinterRemoveSearchSettingsSettings2ShareSharePrivateSizesSmugMugStarStar2TabletTrashTrash2TwitterUploadUpload2Wrench Page 1Page 1 CopyCombined ShapeCombined ShapeCombined ShapeCombined ShapetemplatestemplatesEZprints-98404-landscapeEZprints-98404-portraittemplatestemplatesEZprints-98406-landscapeEZprints-98406-portraitEZprints-98407-landscapeEZprints-98407-portraittemplatestemplatestemplatestemplatesEZprints-98416-landscapeEZprints-98416-portraitEZprints-98417-landscapeEZprints-98417-portraitEZprints-98418-landscapeEZprints-98418-portraitEZprints-98419-landscapeEZprints-98419-portraitshared-style-defs

St Fagans National History Museum, Cardiff - December 29, 2016

Pen-rhiw Unitarian Chapel from Felindre, Carmarthenshire is believed to have been built as a barn during the mid 18th Century before being acquired by the Unitarians in 1777. The chapel was reconstructed at the Museum in 1956.

L20167172John H. Luxton PhotographyLeicaLeica Mwww.jhluxton.comBritish IslescaerdyddcardiffFOLK MUSEUMCymruGreat Britainhistoric architecturehistoric buildingshistoryliving historyMuseum of Welsh LifeMuseumSain Ffagan Amgueddfa Werin CymruSt fagansSaint FagansSouth GlamorganSt fagans national history museumwalesUK