Yarde Halt - September 03, 1982
Yarde Halt on the North Devon and Cornwall Light Railway (ND&CLR). The railway was opened in 1925 and operated by the Southern Railway and latterly British Railways Southern Region before passing to British Railways Western Region in the early 1960s. The ND&CLR ran between Torrington and Halwill Junction. The section between Torrington and Meeth being retained for clay traffic into the 1980s. This photograph was taken on September 03, 1982 and shows the halt platform some 17 years after closure to passenger trains.
Camera: Rollei 35 compact with AGFA DiaDirect monochrome transparency film