The Narrow Gauge Railway Museum, Tywyn - July 28, 2014
JUBILEE 1897 built in 1897 by Manning Wardle and Co., for the Cilgwyn Slate Quarry in North Wales.
Four-wheeled steel plateway clay railway wagon for endless
chain haulage at Birkby's Brickworks, Bradford.
Giesl oblong ejector smokestack as fitted to Talyllyn Railway locomotive "Edward Thomas" between 1958 and 1968.
Dorothea Quarry double flanged wheeled wagon built by the Glaslyn Foundry, Portmadoc / Porthmadog for operation on the Nantlle Railway.
0-4-0T, Beyer Peacock Lcomotive No.2817 'DOT'; 18in.
Wagon and track from the Bicslade Tramroad, Forest of Dean.
Stub point from the Penrhyn Quarry Railway
Padarn Railway transporter wagon with Dinorwic sentry box brake van and slate wagons.
Dinorwic Quarry Railway 0-4-0ST Hunslet locomotive No.541 of 1891, 'ROUGH PUP', 1'10 3/4" gauge
Woolwich Arsenal Railway 18inch gauge flat wagon
Oakeley Quarries goods wagon #3
Guinness Brewery 1ft 10in gauge locomotive #13 of 1895. The first locomotive to be acquired by the Narrow Gauge Railway Museum.
Scottish Gas Board locomotive ,0-4-0WT, #2; Kerr, Stuart No.721 of 1901; 1'
The Narrow Gauge Railway Museum, Tywyn - August 06, 2009