Douglas - Capital of the Isle of Man - JHLPHOTOGRAPHY
shopify analytics ecommerce tracking

Villa Marina, Douglas, Isle of Man - August 03, 2016

The Villa Marina, first known as the Kursaal, was commissioned by Douglas Corporation and was the subject of an architectural competition assessed by Professor Adshead of Liverpool University, opening in 1913. The Kursaal name was dropped at the start of the First World War. The building was extensively renovated at the start of the Millennium.

L20164112DOUGLASISLE OF MANELLAN VANNINSEASIDE RESORTVILLA MARINAKURSAALHARRIS PROMENADEBRITISH ISLESwww.jhluxton.comJohn H. Luxton PhotographyLEICA