Douglas - Capital of the Isle of Man - JHLPHOTOGRAPHY
shopify analytics ecommerce tracking

North Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man - May 16, 2015

The landmark Clinch’s Brewery on North Quay, Douglas originated as the Lake Brewery in 1779 until taken over in 1963 by John Williams Clinch III. The brewery was taken over by Castletown brewery after the Second World War. In recent years the building has served as a pub / bistro / restaurant but is currently closed.

L20151635BRITISH ISLESGAELICCELTICDOUGLASIRISH SEAISLE OF MANELLAN VANNINwww.jhluxton.comJohn H. Luxton PhotographyLEICA